Saturday 31 January 2015

Malki Review!

Hello everyone! Today I'm reviewing a brand which have kindly sent me some products from their line. 

Firstly they sent me a body scrub which is so moisturising and it feels like it's getting all your dead skin off! 
First you have to make your skin damp and then rub it on your skin and then rinse and it makes your skin super soft and moisturised. They only thing that isn't the best is the smell, which is quite mature. 
In the information it says that it vanishes dull dry skin - it does. 
This is £7.79 in Boots
Next they kinda sent me a mud mask soap for your face. 
I am so amazed at how nice this is! It is really good for sensitive skin and I haven't had spots since I have started using this! 
You can also used this on your body which leaves it feeling refreshed and smooth. I really recommend this if you have trouble with spots! 
This is £3.75 a bar in Boots! 

If you would like to contact Malki about anything I shall leave the links! 


Tel: 020-8203 6643

No comments:

Post a Comment